10 Beiträge
llringrl hat eine Diskussion gestartet
what’s the depth to the overflow? - Want a DEEP soaker tub. Need at least 16” to over flow. The Specs on this tub on depth to overflow are not provided.
    1 Kommentar
llringrl hat eine Diskussion gestartet
what is the name of the wall paint color? - what is the name of the wall paint color?
    Kommentar
llringrl hat eine Diskussion gestartet
New Master bath remodel- vanity kick-plate dilemma - We’ve just (we’ll almost) finished our master bathroom remodel. My husband and I decided to rework and raise our existing vanity and add dr... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
llringrl hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Painting MB Vanity grey, do I keep inside white? or paint grey also? - We’re remodeling our Master bath. Using Carrera marble walls and floor want to paint our vanity light gray do I paint the inside Gray also o... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
llringrl hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Can these lights be dimmed? - Are the lights in this fixture dimmable?
    1 Kommentar
llringrl hat eine Diskussion gestartet
what is the company warranty policy on this faucet? - What is Juno Mftg return policy and warranty on bathroom faucets?
    1 Kommentar
llringrl hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
llringrl hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Where can I find this tile? - Where can I find this tile?
    Kommentar
llringrl hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Complete set - What about the bottom fitted sheet and pillow cases to match?
    1 Kommentar
llringrl hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar