66 Beiträge
lnm2016 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How do I get stains/wet stains out of my kitchen doors? - Hi all! We have a new kitchen installed in our house. The kids and I of course at times seem to be getting what looks like wet stains from w... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
lnm2016 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Please help with design of under the stairs closet. - Hi all, we recently purchased an older home and are remodeling it little by little. Our first concern was storage (which we didn't have), s... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
lnm2016 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Curtain track system - Hi all, I am looking for a curtain track system for our living room. I am overwhelmed by all of the options online! Please recommend a bran... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
lnm2016 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Lighter area on granite under dish rack. - Hi all, weve recently purchased a home and redid our entire kitchen. We put in new granite countertops. I put a dish rack on top of the gran... Lesen Sie mehr
    14 Kommentare
lnm2016 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Please help with container size for peppers - Hi all, i went to a nursery near our home and the employee informed me that a container of 14 inch diameter is enough to place two pepper pl... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    5 Kommentare
lnm2016 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Please recommend an attic fan/ventilator. - Hi all, It's really hot up in our attic. We need to install an attic fan. Can anyone please recommend a brand/model from personal experienc... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
lnm2016 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I hear water dripping but no leak. Faucet off. - Hi all, we recently moved and renovated our house kitchen. We replaced the sink as well. Since yesterday, my sink drain is making dripping s... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
lnm2016 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
is there anything wrong with my tomato plant? - Hi all! im a newbie to planting and growing fruits and vegetables. I seem to be having several problems with several of my baby plants. Any ... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
lnm2016 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What am I doing wrong with my zucchini plant? - Hi all! I am very new to gardening and growing vegetables. We live in NYC and I am trying to grow zucchini in a container. 2 days ago I boug... Lesen Sie mehr
    16 Kommentare
lnm2016 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What am I doing wrong with my zucchini plant? - Hi all! We live in NYC and I am trying to grow zucchini in a container. 2 days ago I bought a baby zucchini plant and followed all directi... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...