23 Beiträge
Feiy (PNWZ8b/9a) hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Roses as flowering shrubs in the garden - Inspired by another thread, I began to think about what conditions must be met to be called "top roses in my garden". Many blooms ... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    14 Kommentare
Feiy (PNWZ8b/9a) hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What is this plant? - It attracts so many bees.
    5 Kommentare
Feiy (PNWZ8b/9a) hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Paul Barden's missing - I went to some old threads and it seems that Paul is no longer a houzz user. What happened?
    20 Kommentare
Feiy (PNWZ8b/9a) hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Roses are blooming - It's incredible that I can see Gruss an Coburg and Sharifa Asma blooming today, in January! Although it hasn't snowed yet, it's been cloudy ... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
Feiy (PNWZ8b/9a) hat eine Diskussion gestartet
My USDA Hardiness Zone changes! - Even though we hit 15F last winter, the latest revised USDA Hardiness Zone still changed my garden from 8B to 9A. Does that mean I can buy m... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    14 Kommentare
Feiy (PNWZ8b/9a) hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Some roses giveaway in Seattle - These roses took root in my sandy soil last year and were dug up and potted in March. Pomponella x3 Eifelzauber x1 Ispahan x1 Marie Pavie x1... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    5 Kommentare
Feiy (PNWZ8b/9a) hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help! Is this rose stem girdler? - I found my young rose had a stem looked weird today and suspected it might be rose stem girdler. What can I do for it? Cut it to the crown o... Lesen Sie mehr
    21 Kommentare
Feiy (PNWZ8b/9a) hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Does anyone want a Mademoiselle de Sombreuil rose near Seattle? - After thinking for a long time I decided to remove Mademoiselle de Sombreuil. It's a tough choice because she is healthy and beautiful. But ... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
Feiy (PNWZ8b/9a) hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Half-half Young Lycidas - Found this bloom today. Wondering who are Young Lycidas' parents. This pink-purple combination is so beautiful.
1 „Gefällt mir“    2 Kommentare
Feiy (PNWZ8b/9a) hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Purple Buttons? - I just got a Purple Buttons because I love Cardinal Hume very much but it's too big for my little urban garden. PB is described as a shorter... Lesen Sie mehr
    9 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...