462 Beiträge
loisflan hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Roundabout is finished - Here is my scrappy version of Roundabout, a Donna Jordan design, although I made my version a little smaller. It's about 56"x76".... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
loisflan hat eine Diskussion gestartet
This is Shoofly Pie, quilted and bound - Here is Shoofly Pie by Cheryl Wall from the Big Book of Scrappy Quilts (which, by the way, is a great resource for scrappy quilt lovers). I... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
loisflan hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Logging On is finished - I can't get the photo to capture the warmth of this quilt. The oranges and golds seem to fade out. I upped the saturation on the photo, an... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
loisflan hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Green Teddy is finished - A friend of mine was soliciting items for a silent auction to benefit a children's hospice. I volunteered to make a child's quilt. I made ... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
loisflan hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Logging On top is finished - I thought I would wait until this quilt was finished before I posted a photo, but since that might be months from now the way I'm going, I t... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
loisflan hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What I've been working on - This is the start of Bonnie Hunter's Moon Flower. I've made all 576 HSTs, and now I'm starting to put them together.
    6 Kommentare
loisflan hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Shoofly Pie top finished - Here is the top I just finished. It's Shoofly Pie by Cheryl Wall. It finished at 70" square. I won't be able to quilt it until I ret... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
loisflan hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Donna Jordan's Christmas Tree Wall Hanging - I've made this pattern before, but I was looking for a quick and easy project to work on. It's a good pattern for some of the Christmas scr... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
loisflan hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Here is Trail Mix - I thought Trail Mix was the perfect name for this quilt, until my husband said that Chex Mix would be a better name because of the little wh... Lesen Sie mehr
    12 Kommentare
loisflan hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Helped to refurbish an old quilt for a friend - My friend asked if I would re-quilt an old quilt that she was trying to refurbish for a friend. The quilt was evidently a childhood treasur... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...