6 Beiträge
Laura hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help with small compact kitchen range/exhaust... - Hi Houzz folks, I am renovating a very small laundry to make it into a kitchenette: sink, min-fridge, and portable induction plate. This is ... Lesen Sie mehr
    11 Kommentare
Laura hat eine Diskussion gestartet
lighting: crystal basket chandelier with vintage rustic aesthetic? - In the middle of a first floor HUGE remodel... I have an old family lighting piece I love, a basket crystal chandelier, looks something like... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Laura hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    3 Kommentare
Laura hat eine Diskussion gestartet
sweet birch flooring? - I'm installing new hardwood floors. From the start, I have been drawn to birch floors. But I hesitate due to their relative softness, compar... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Laura hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Landscaping help!!! Small patio and driveway - First off, since I'm not seeing a "landscaping" section in "Ask the Community," not sure this will get any responses. But here it goes... ... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
Laura hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help with exterior paint scheme of architectural design elements - Finally close to painting "some" of the exterior trim. I'm on a massive budget and doing everything myself, so many things are staying as is... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    43 Kommentare