7 Beiträge
Linda Lonergan hat eine Diskussion gestartet
looking for a nice LR color - What is the name of the paint in the photo?
    1 Kommentar
Linda Lonergan hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Will They Fit? 3/ Framed 27" Wide windows. - I have 3, 27" wide windows in our back office that are butted together to look as one big large window separated only by each individua... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Linda Lonergan hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
Linda Lonergan hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Is it compatible to an existing dimmer switch? - If not, can it be? And is the piece itself small for a medium sized DR?
    2 Kommentare
Linda Lonergan hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
Linda Lonergan hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Is this compatiable to an existing dimmer switch in room? - If it is not, can it be? I have 4 different choices for Chandeliers (This one is my favorite), but I want the one I choose it to be on an ex... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar
Linda Lonergan hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Can it be connected to an existing dimmer switch? - Looking to replace an existing DR Chand, that is 24" long. Already on a dimmer switch.
    1 Kommentar