27 Beiträge
lookingood101 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help pretty up my kitchen - I'm finally getting new cabinets. I have picked out, so far, maple spice doors. Is the countertop supposed to be lighter than the cabinet... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
lookingood101 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    24 Kommentare
lookingood101 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I don't have a clue what color countertops I like. I'm getting maple spice cabinets, to replace golden oak and butcher block. Hoping to ord... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
lookingood101 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Laminate countertops?!? - I'm about to order maple spice kitchen cabinets. The floor and walls are whitish. I might get grey appliances. The dilemma is I can't choos... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
lookingood101 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
still need lots and lots of help, sometimes it drives me bonkers!
    Kommentar
lookingood101 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
here is another wall I don't know what to do with, just in case the other photos aren't showing up. I've thought about using the 2 coffee pi... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
lookingood101 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
a mirror on a plain wall in the kitchen
    Kommentar
lookingood101 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
another angle
    1 Kommentar
lookingood101 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Here is the old picture. I was told to go big. lol
    Kommentar
lookingood101 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
kitchen and (me) need help still - How am I doing on finally getting a new chandy ? Still having trouble with pics for wall.
    80 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...