15 Beiträge
lorenyi hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Herringbone backsplash - Hi, could you tell me the dimensions of your tile (3X9?) and if you used white porcelain/ceramic tile with a grey grout? I'm doing a simila... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
lorenyi hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Brass pulls and knobs - Hi, I love the brass pulls and knobs on the cabinets, would love to know where you got them from. Thank you
1 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
lorenyi hat eine Diskussion gestartet
wall tile? - Love the wall tile! Could you tell me where you got them or the name of this type of tile/shape?
1 „Gefällt mir“    2 Kommentare
lorenyi hat eine Diskussion gestartet
floor tile? - What is the name of the floor tile or where can I find this tile? thank you
3 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar
lorenyi hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Cabinet color? - Hi, what is the cabinet color? It looks like a really pale soft grey? I'm doing a dark blue island and like this grey as an option instead... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
lorenyi hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Love the soft grey of your cabinets and especially the hardware! - Hi could you tell us where you got hardware and is this color antique brass or is it gold? Thank you!
    Kommentar
lorenyi hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Pendants? - I absolutely love the pendants as the style is similar to my living room sconces. Can you tell me where or make of these pendants as they w... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    3 Kommentare
lorenyi hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
lorenyi hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
lorenyi hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Large wired basket? - I've been looking for a large wire basket like the one you are using for toy storage. May I ask where you got yours? Thanks!
    1 Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...