11 Beiträge
Lori Watson hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Yellow pot - What is the plant/tree in the yellow pot
    1 Kommentar
Lori Watson hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need Help Choosing Paint Color - Can't decide on a paint color for the door and the shutters. Should they all be the same color? Or should the door be different?
    7 Kommentare
Lori Watson hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need Ideas for new shutter and door colors - The brick on the house need cleaned up, but my neighbor Really wants to change the color of her shutters and her door. I told her, I knew th... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
Lori Watson hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
Lori Watson hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Water feature - I Really like this water feature. Do you have info as to where I might find it? Thank You, in advance. ( I think I just need to move to a w... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Lori Watson hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I love these plant colors - Do you suppose in West Virginia, I could plant Pride of Madeira as an annual, and save seeds?
1 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar
Lori Watson hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Plants - What is the vine or vines that are climbing the archway, in this picture? Is it a planting that you've had established for a while?
    1 Kommentar
Lori Watson hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Plantings - What are the red leafed trees in this picture, as well as the tall blue spikes, and dark foliage ground cover?
    1 Kommentar
Lori Watson hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Beautiful Stone! - The stone used in this project is Gorgeous!! Could you please tell me who I may get in touch with to see if I can purchase this in my area?
    1 Kommentar
Lori Watson hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I need some help deciding on a color for an entry door . - My husband and I have slowly been renovating our home over the last seven years and we've just recently put a new roof on our home and finis... Lesen Sie mehr
    10 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...