8 Beiträge
lorisonfeier hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need kitchen remodeling advice - We are planning a kitchen remodel. The kitchen is unique in that it has a long breakfast bar on one side dividing the kitchen from the livi... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
lorisonfeier hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Flooring details please - Wondering what flooring this is?
    Kommentar
lorisonfeier hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Metal frame color? - Is it gold in color? I need silver but the description doesn't specifiy.
    1 Kommentar
lorisonfeier hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
lorisonfeier hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What kind of counter material is this? - There's a lot of glare in the picture but I bet it would look good with gray cabinets too.
    1 Kommentar
lorisonfeier hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Can you tell me the cabinet manufacturer? - I would like to know who made the cabinets? Are they laminate? We are planning a kitchen remodel and I really like this look! Thanks!
    1 Kommentar
lorisonfeier hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Can you tell me the cabinet manufacturer? - I just love them for our kitchen remodel.
1 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar
lorisonfeier hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help with space planning/furniture choice and placement - Our great room is large and we have a waterfall in the middle of the room that is also support for the second story. One side of the room i... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare