12 Beiträge
lorithea hat eine Diskussion gestartet
where is the banquette from? - Love the banquette. Exactly what I’m looking for. Where is it from? Or if it was custom-made, can you give a ballpark of the cost?
    2 Kommentare
lorithea hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How did you create your LED strip lighting behind the mirror? - This bathroom is GORGEOUS, and is my inspiration for my remodel. How did you do the LED strip lighting behind the mirror? I'm not sure if ... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
lorithea hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Rug? - Hi! What is that rug? It looks like a great light gray that works well with warm floors. Looking for something similar.
1 „Gefällt mir“    2 Kommentare
lorithea hat eine Diskussion gestartet
rug? - Hello - just wondering where this rug is from. Thank you!
    1 Kommentar
lorithea hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
lorithea hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
lorithea hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Paint color? - Gorgeous! Would you mind sharing?
    1 Kommentar
lorithea hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Gray Walls reading SO GREEN! - I have a very modern dining room with LIMITED lighting. We have a chandelier, 2 sconces (from Restoration Hardware) that look like yellow ca... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
lorithea hat eine Diskussion gestartet
My gray walls are reading SO green - I have a very modern dining room with LIMITED lighting. We have a chandelier, 2 sconces (from Restoration Hardware) that look like yellow c... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
lorithea hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...