11 Beiträge
Lorri Badolato hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Soffit grates. - I am curious about the use off the band grating wrapping around the soffit. It is an interesting design element - do I assume correctly that... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Lorri Badolato hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Continuing Inspiration - I just wanted to tell you that your work in this home continues to inform and be an inspiration for the home that we are presently building ... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
Lorri Badolato hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Dining area Light fixture - This home is is beautiful, and I have borrowed some ideas from it for the home that we are building in New Hampshire. Would you share the ma... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Lorri Badolato hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Is the door custom, or is available from a manufacturer - My husband and I are building a mid-century inspired house and we loved the entry door used on this house. My builder has been trying to fin... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    2 Kommentare
Lorri Badolato hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Flooring - The wood flooring is beautiful. Can you please tell me what the flooring is and what finish was used?
    4 Kommentare
Lorri Badolato hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
Lorri Badolato hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
Lorri Badolato hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...