7 Beiträge
lorrrr hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Wall tile - Can you tell me what brand/supplier makes the turquoise color wall tile? Link? Thanks.
    1 Kommentar
lorrrr hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Advice for tile orientation in bathroom remodel - I am planning a remodel of a bathroom and am using 12 x 24 tile on the bathroom floor and for the walls of the shower (shower floor differen... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
lorrrr hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Concrete table - Where can I find a concrete table that can be made to order to specific dimensions?
    2 Kommentare
lorrrr hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Selecting a sofa - I'm working on selecting a sofa for our new condo. We want a contemporary look - and since the entire living room area has glass windows we ... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
lorrrr hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Choosing a color for upholstered bed - We have moved into a new condo and I want a contemporary look. I'm struggling with what color fabric and type of bed to select for the bedro... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
lorrrr hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Headboard vs. Wall Color - I see that the headboard color chosen was very close to the wall color. Is there a general rule about this? Should there be more contrast be... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
lorrrr hat eine Diskussion gestartet
New Bed for Condo - We are moving into an urban condo and want a contemporary look and an upholstered headboard/platform bed. We are considering the beds pictur... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare