35 Beiträge
lperna hat eine Diskussion gestartet
1 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
lperna hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
lperna hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
lperna hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Backsplash - I believe the last question was about the tile that is in the backsplash of this kitchen. Do you have the source name and color of the tile... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
lperna hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Oops, I meant to ask about the dining room Table. - I am looking for a table just like it. Thanks!
    Kommentar
lperna hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Sofa - Hi there. Can you please tell me about the fabric used on the sofa. The pattern and manufacturer's name would be great!
1 „Gefällt mir“    2 Kommentare
lperna hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Kitchen table - Hi there. This kitchen is lovely and I was hoping you could tell me where to find the table. It is charming. Thanks so much! LP
1 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar
lperna hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Dining table - Hi there. Can you please tell me where you found the dining room table? It looks perfect for this room and the size is just what I am look... Lesen Sie mehr
2 „Gefällt mir“    7 Kommentare
lperna hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Dining room table - Hi there. Can you please tell me about this table? I've never seen a table like this before -it's beautiful. Is this an item that I could... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
lperna hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I really like this dining table. - Can you please tell me who makes it? Thanks so much.
    1 Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...