7 Beiträge
Lauren Matich Healey hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Does this product come assembled? - The specs say that it comes pre-assembled, but I want to be positive.
    1 Kommentar
Lauren Matich Healey hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Fireplace Fiasco - My bright, happy living room has a sad shadow hanging around the fireplace. I don't know much about the work and materials it takes to rehab... Lesen Sie mehr
    12 Kommentare
Lauren Matich Healey hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Dresser to Match My Inspiration Photo - I am currently drawing inspiration from a photo for my master bedroom and I'm hoping you can help point me in the right direction for a vert... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    2 Kommentare
Lauren Matich Healey hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help Channeling Bedroom Inspiration Please - I had a few disjointed pieces of furniture (a rug and a bed) and couldn't for the life of me figure out how to make them work. Well I found ... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
Lauren Matich Healey hat eine Diskussion gestartet
In a Bedding Rut - I'm working on a guest bedroom and need some serious help finding comforter/quilt/duvet options that will help me decide the direction of my... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    31 Kommentare
Lauren Matich Healey hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Facade facelift help - My fiancé and I are first-time home buyers and found a property we love. It's just that the facade of the house is not my style at all (or a... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    5 Kommentare
Lauren Matich Healey hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Are these tiles OK for use on a fireplace as pictured? - The manufacturer's notes advise against exposing gypsum tiles to radiant or extreme heat. I'd like to do something similar on my fireplace, ... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar