7 Beiträge
LCanadian hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What height should shower glass be for an 80" ceiling - Hi, I'm building a basement bathroom in my old post-veteran home (circa 1940's). Unlike new builds the basement ceiling is quite low. Once... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
LCanadian hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Hardware help for whole home! - Help please! Would like to do Antique Nickel in my whole home ( the walls are a light off weight/ greys in the home) However, it is so hard... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
LCanadian hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Vanity countertop advice - Hi Everyone, I need help with choosing a countetop for my bathroom. My bathroom floor is a marbelized like tile (pic A), with a white oa... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
LCanadian hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
LCanadian hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help! Which type of drawings do I need... - Hi all. I live in 1.5 storey post war home and want to add a bathroom to the upstairs. The only way to do this is if I add a dormer or turn ... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
LCanadian hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Wood table question - Hi all, Any idea of what the stain colour would be on this table? It's a little hard to tell by the angle. I'm trying to re-create someth... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
LCanadian hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar