4 Beiträge
lrsak hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What is this pest?! - I brought home a string of dolphins a few weeks ago and I saw today a bunch of (what I thought were) aphids. I contacted the seller and he i... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
lrsak hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Pilea Peperomioides has red stems? - Hi Houzz Community! You all are so knowledgeable about house plants and growing plants that I’m in need of some help from the pros. I recen... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
lrsak hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Why won’t my monstera split?? - I bought this “baby” monstera plant in July of 2019. Its been in the same location (by the window, shown in the picture) since then. Luis (t... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    3 Kommentare
lrsak hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Firmness - Any ideas on how firm this is? Is it comparable to a standard plush couch pillow or closer to an ottoman/extra firm?
    1 Kommentar