11 Beiträge
lshack17 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help With Finding a Chandelier - Hello! We are doing a remodel on our church. I am looking for a chandelier that is similar to the one I attached. It is for a 18 ft peaked c... Lesen Sie mehr
    18 Kommentare
lshack17 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How to Build a Dining Table top For a Pool table? - I was wondering if anyone could offer advice on how to make a removable tabletop for a pool table that can be used as a dining table. It is ... Lesen Sie mehr
    10 Kommentare
lshack17 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How to Preserve A Wreath? - I made a candy heart Valentine Wreath. Quarantine gave me some extra time to glue all those little hearts on, now I am wondering how to make... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
lshack17 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Tell Me About Building a Dining Nook, Please - We are thinking of getting rid of our dining table in our great room and doing something like this. Could someone tell me an approximate cos... Lesen Sie mehr
    9 Kommentare
lshack17 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Critique My Parents Possible Retirement Home Please - My mother sent me this possible floorplan for the retirement home they plan to build. Thought I would put it out for any thoughts or critiqu... Lesen Sie mehr
    100 Kommentare
lshack17 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Why do builders do this? How to fix/conceal? - Hello to all. As you can see my builder chose to place these boxes in our great room on the most focal wall. I have done some research and ... Lesen Sie mehr
    22 Kommentare
lshack17 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Bougainvillea Advice for Florida Climate - I have read bougainvillea thrive in tropical climates and don't require much water. Seems perfect for Florida and the new landscape we are p... Lesen Sie mehr
    24 Kommentare
lshack17 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How to write a product review - How do I write a review on my phone or tablet?
    Kommentar
lshack17 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Pool Landscaping Ideas - We are looking for some landscaping ideas for our newly constructed pool. The deck is still in progress. We like a sleek and modern look, w... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
lshack17 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Suggestions for Art, Please - We just moved into a new home. This is a great room layout. Looking for suggestions for abstract art for over the blue chairs, a large state... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    34 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...