26 Beiträge
lsyp hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Should I install a bread box in a drawer? - I have an option to make a regular kitchen drawer into a breadbox which looks like its just a sheet of plastic laid over the wooden drawer. ... Jetzt abstimmen
    20 Kommentare    61 Stimmen
lsyp hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Marble behind gas range? Durability? - I need to choose a kitchen backsplash and am leaning toward marble subway tile. This would go behind the gas range too, up to the vent. I wi... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
lsyp hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
lsyp hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help me choose base cabinet color! Poll - I need to decide my base cabinets color ASAP. I am not using the backsplash in these pics, but the quartz is the one I've chosen, the white ... Jetzt abstimmen
    12 Kommentare    48 Stimmen
lsyp hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Getting lighting to flow- shapes and metals- HELP! - I am renovating a large portion of my downstairs and will have a more open floor plan. I am keeping my current pendant, by Juliska, for over... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
lsyp hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Does new hardwood have to match old hardwood? - I am doing a renovation and the majority of my living space will be refloored. There is one adjacent room that is not being changed at all a... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
lsyp hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Which carrara do you prefer for master bath? - Thx! One is twice the price of the other and I need over 100 square feet...
1 „Gefällt mir“    8 Kommentare
lsyp hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Purchasing Carrara online - Hello, I found 2" hex carrara (on Houzz actually) and the price per square foot is 1/2 what I will pay though my local boutique tile st... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
lsyp hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Installing glass shelves in shower - I just purchased "Mercer" glass shelving from Pottery Barn to install in my shower. I have reached out to customer service who is ... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
lsyp hat eine Diskussion gestartet
paint color for outdated bath - Hello! My outdated master bath needs a color boost and while we build up budget to renovate completely I'd like it to at least have fresh pa... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...