7 Beiträge
ltrigg hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    3 Kommentare
ltrigg hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
ltrigg hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
ltrigg hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help for the exterior of my house - I am thinking of having vinyl siding and new windows. Should I change anything else for curb appeal?
    10 Kommentare
ltrigg hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Kitchen remodel : hardwood flooring vs. tile - I am remodeling my kitchen and have decided to go with an open concept. My problem is whether to continue the hardwood throughout or use a ... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
ltrigg hat eine Diskussion gestartet
need help replacing an eagle that sits over my garage - I have a black eagle emblem that sits over my garage doors, any ideas of what I could replace it with?
    3 Kommentare
ltrigg hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How to choose knobs vs handles for kitchen cabinets - I am installing new kitchen cabinets in a light cherry stain, how do I decide if I want handles or knobs?
    3 Kommentare