16 Beiträge
lucacasper hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I love the driveway pavers! What are they? - What is the brand, line and color of the driveway pavers? Thank you so much!
    Kommentar
lucacasper hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I love the stone: what kind is it? - Hi, we are looking to cover three large patios with natural stone. I love the stone in this photo and am wondering what you can tell me abou... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
lucacasper hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I love the tile! - What kind is it? Stone, brand, size, color? Thanks so much!
2 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
lucacasper hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    4 Kommentare
lucacasper hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I love the tiles! Where are they from? - Please I would love the details about the tiles! Thanks!
    Kommentar
lucacasper hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I love the flooring. - What is the company and product used for the tiling?
    2 Kommentare
lucacasper hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Love the overhead sunshades! - What brand are they? I assume they are retractable?
    Kommentar
lucacasper hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Love the paver combination! - What are the brands, materials, sizes and colors of both the rectangular and curvy tiles used on this patio? Thanks in advance!
    Kommentar
lucacasper hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What are the tiles made of? Travertine, limestone, something else? - And where did you get them? I love them; thanks.
    Kommentar
lucacasper hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Where did you buy the red, curvy tiles on the ground, and the red bor? - And the occasional pavers as well. I love this patio. Thanks!
    Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...