10 Beiträge
Lucy hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Changing our patio wall tiles - dark or light? - Hello, As you'll see from the pictures, our split-face patio wall tiles have broken away and need changing. I'm trying to decide on new tile... Lesen Sie mehr
    10 Kommentare
Lucy hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Dining room needs help! - Hello, I’m posting on behalf of my mum, currently trying to revamp the dining room and cannot decide on colour scheme or accessories etc. As... Lesen Sie mehr
    11 Kommentare
Lucy hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Emperor Bedding Stockists? - Hello, I have a large Emperor bed (7ftx7ft) and I'm struggling to find stockists online for a new set of bedding. Does anyone have any recom... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
Lucy hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Lounge inspiration -need help! - Hello, Posting for a friend here who has just moved into a rented house and would like to freshen up the lounge. The problem is it’s too br... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    8 Kommentare
Lucy hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Painting mid century furniture? - Hello, I’ve bought this lovely uniflex sideboard in the hope of bringing it back to life but undecided about whether to paint, or restore &a... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    13 Kommentare
Lucy hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Living room repainting - Hi, After a little advice on whether repainting my living room dark would be a good idea.. It's a top floor apartment & does get a lot ... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
Lucy hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Lounge ideas?! - Hi, I need a bit of advice.. I'm not sure I'm loving my lounge at the moment but can't make my mind up on what needs changing!? I feel ther... Lesen Sie mehr
    15 Kommentare
Lucy hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Interior Design Courses / Apprentice - Hi, I'm hoping this might the right place to ask for advice... Could anyone recommend the best way to get into interior design please? Havin... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
Lucy hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How to make my bedroom more cosy / glam - help?! - Help! Although I have high ceilings, I'm fairly constricted with my bedroom layout and can only arrange the furniture with bed against the w... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    25 Kommentare
Lucy hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Paint colour - Hi, could you tell me the paint brand & colour used please? (Light grey)
    1 Kommentar