5 Beiträge
ludabird hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help! Where is this chair from? - This chair is in my office, and it's absolutely the most comfortable chair. Can anyone help me identify where it's from? I'd love to purchas... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
ludabird hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Pests on Herbs - Identification - Does anyone know what these black bugs are on my green onions? And how to potentially treat this problem?
    4 Kommentare
ludabird hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Advice on Fiddle Leaf Fig - I purchased a young Fiddle Leaf several months ago, in July... and while it seems to be healthy and happy, it hasn't grown at all. No new le... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
ludabird hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Advice on Fiddle Leaf Fig - I purchased a young Fiddle Leaf several months ago, in July... and while it seems to be healthy and happy, it hasn't grown at all. No new le... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
ludabird hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Please identify this plant! - What is this plant with the gorgeous striped leaves? Seen at a winery in Sonoma, California.
    1 Kommentar