5 Beiträge
lula2401 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
lula2401 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Can you sit on it? - Is it built on a sturdy frame? What is care?
    Kommentar
lula2401 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Family picture collage on landscape artwork - I have this huge oil on canvas landscape ( 5ft wide x 42 in. height) in a burled elm mid century frame. I would love to populate the landsca... Lesen Sie mehr
2 „Gefällt mir“    109 Kommentare
lula2401 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Does Forna "Esspresso" or Leather cork glue down require topcoats? - I am using cork in my galley kitchen. It does not say whether these require top coats after installation? Also -where can I obtain color sam... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
lula2401 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Where can I get a sample and does the cork require urethane coating ? - Installing in kitchen. Does this product require additional coating after installation with polyurethane? Can I purchase sample?
    1 Kommentar