10 Beiträge
lulugirl2012 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
love this playroom! - where is the mural from?
2 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar
lulugirl2012 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
floor - Can you tell me what kind of tile this is? thank you
    1 Kommentar
lulugirl2012 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
flooring - Hello, can you tell me what the flooring or floor treatment is?
    Kommentar
lulugirl2012 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
walls - what was used for the walls? thank you!
    1 Kommentar
lulugirl2012 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Where is the wallpaper from? Name of print? - Thank you for any info that would help locate it.
    1 Kommentar
lulugirl2012 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    4 Kommentare
lulugirl2012 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    3 Kommentare
lulugirl2012 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
lulugirl2012 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
lulugirl2012 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Keep or Change a Red Kitchen? - Ten years ago, I renovated my kitchen in my Atlanta 1935 bungalow. I was inspired by a photo of a red farmhouse kitchen that I loved in a m... Lesen Sie mehr
2 „Gefällt mir“    36 Kommentare