46 Beiträge
lulumurphy hat eine Diskussion gestartet
curved dining room chair slipcovers - I am looking for slipcovers for 2 of my chairs to use in living room temporarily. They are curved and therefore the standard covers don't fi... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
lulumurphy hat eine Diskussion gestartet
chaise lounge - placing chaise against wall with big matching and contrasting pillows? Love one I found-perfect colors to match wallpaper. It would be in li... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
lulumurphy hat eine Diskussion gestartet
should i buy matching chairs and chaise....or is it too much??? - I found the items in a fabric I love. would a decorator match the 3 pcs or not??? Thanks!
    4 Kommentare
lulumurphy hat eine Diskussion gestartet
wallpaper - cost?? US???
    Kommentar
lulumurphy hat eine Diskussion gestartet
wallpaper - cost?? US available?
    Kommentar
lulumurphy hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help!! Ideas pls for drapes... - Love my wallpaper and coral ceiling. Uncertain as to color of drapes....Ideas appreciated!
    5 Kommentare
lulumurphy hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Love the fabric matching wallpaper! - Is there a company that makes this offering????
    1 Kommentar
lulumurphy hat eine Diskussion gestartet
A very boring old room is turning into my dream room.... - I've working on my room for quite awhile to bring color and drama into our home. Drapes and art are soon to be delivered!
    3 Kommentare
lulumurphy hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Back again! High ceiling room. Wallpaper on one wall. very eclectic print. Large scale Julian McDonald swirls of color. Bright coral, red a... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
lulumurphy hat eine Diskussion gestartet
My caribbean great house room - We have decorated a room with an elegant color scheme of the islands. a big bright floral and black rug. Walls are a so-called ZEN green. Th... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...