6 Beiträge
Holly F hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Techny Arborvitae browning - Hi! Thanks to ideas I gathered on here, I had a 90 foot bed installed in my backyard in March of 2017. It is a mixed evergreen and shrub bor... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
Holly F hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Exterior paint color help - Hi! I am getting the exterior of my house painted in a little over a week and am stressing about my choice. My house is 50% brick, 50% fiber... Lesen Sie mehr
    9 Kommentare
Holly F hat eine Diskussion gestartet
ID help please - Hi, I was given these hostas last year as just a small shoot and they seem very happy where they are placed. I especially love the one with ... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    5 Kommentare
Holly F hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Advice for new bed around sunroom - Hi! I have just had a new bed put in around my sunroom and I am not sure what to plant there. I would like something with privacy yet does n... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
Holly F hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Advice for a pop of color - Hi! I purchased my current home just 5 months ago and need some help deciding what I can plant to give it more of a wow factor. I do like th... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
Holly F hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar