41 Beiträge
luvbeautifulthings hat eine Diskussion gestartet
shower tile - Beautiful design. Could you provide details about the shower tile? Thank you.
1 „Gefällt mir“    2 Kommentare
luvbeautifulthings hat eine Diskussion gestartet
demo 2500 sq ft crema marfil and replace with wood or just top with LV - I know many of you will be aghast by this question. I'm prepared. I live in a large, expensive (> 2 mill) home in Socal. The floors do... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    47 Kommentare
luvbeautifulthings hat eine Diskussion gestartet
need urgent advice, will second fireplace surround work in my home - Help Houzzers! My home needs serious updating. This fireplace surround designed by previous owner must go and I'm thinking of replacing wi... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    36 Kommentare
luvbeautifulthings hat eine Diskussion gestartet
vinyl planks over ugly marble...smart or really dumb?? - I am so tempted to cover the ugly marble (covering 2500 sq feet) with vinyl planks. It's really dated and the cost to remove and replace is... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
luvbeautifulthings hat eine Diskussion gestartet
field tile - Hi, I really like your field tile. Could you share the details about it (manufacturer and style)? Thank you.
    Kommentar
luvbeautifulthings hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Undertones from hell. - We bought this house. It's got so many good features and so many bad ones. The bad ones are hard to fix. Here's the bad. The foyer floor ... Lesen Sie mehr
    16 Kommentare
luvbeautifulthings hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
luvbeautifulthings hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I love this design, especially the tile. - Can you share with us the style, color and source? Thank you.
1 „Gefällt mir“    4 Kommentare
luvbeautifulthings hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Porcelain slabs: thoughts from contractors and designers? - I'm in the process of remodeling my master bath. I love the look of vein cut stone but I don't want to deal with the maintenance issue. I ca... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...