7 Beiträge
Doc Sennett hat eine Diskussion gestartet
1 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar
Doc Sennett hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How should I celebrate? - My no grid big windows are being installed in the morning. How should I celebrate tomorrow night? Jetzt abstimmen
    5 Kommentare    14 Stimmen
Doc Sennett hat eine Diskussion gestartet
In Search if Cabinet Knob - I am in search of 4 of these cabinet knobs. I don't know where this photo came from, but they are exactly what I need. I know my professio... Lesen Sie mehr
    11 Kommentare
Doc Sennett hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Stain or Not to Stain - My old white round column was in bad shape, so I had to do something fast to support the weight. This morning they put in a cypress square ... Jetzt abstimmen
    1 Kommentar    17 Stimmen
Doc Sennett hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Options for a Retainer Wall - My small retainer wall seems to be leaning. I have a professional coming next week to check on it, but I want your opinions first. Under a... Jetzt abstimmen
    2 Kommentare    4 Stimmen
Doc Sennett hat eine Diskussion gestartet
A window with a Bad View - This is the view from my kitchen window. It's the only window I have where I don't have a beautiful view. However, this is a terrible plac... Jetzt abstimmen
1 „Gefällt mir“    26 Kommentare    83 Stimmen
Doc Sennett hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Windows with Or without Grids - I need help with some decisions on my windows. These look out on my nice deck and a beautiful golf course. There are no houses on the oppo... Jetzt abstimmen
    24 Kommentare    448 Stimmen