17 Beiträge
Laurel hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Frieze carpeting in a family room - This style has some advantages for a casual well-used space but is a marked departure from "the norm." Jetzt abstimmen
    11 Kommentare    4 Stimmen
Laurel hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Looking for family room carpet - I like the multi-color frieze look but would like it in the eco-friendly Sonora fiber and haven't found that online. Anyone know if it is a... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
Laurel hat eine Diskussion gestartet
queen size bed frame - Does a queen size mattress-spring set need a middle support?
    1 Kommentar
Laurel hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Does anyone have experience with Gobrico cabinet hardware? - There are several sizes of bar pulls in stainless steel--just what I need at a great price. But I see them only on Amazon. Is this a legit... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Laurel hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Appears to be set in very close to back wall. Compatible with quartz? - I would like to install this compost bin quite far back on my new quartz countertop, but I don't know how narrow a strip of quartz can be--w... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Laurel hat eine Diskussion gestartet
lazy susan - I hope someone has experience with this! I want to put a lazy susan in a 33 in frameless base cabinet. Instead of the right angle of the t... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Laurel hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I need your wonderful ideas for my new kitchen. - I'm so excited to be getting a completely new kitchen and have spent hours working on the layout. But now I need your help with the looks! ... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
Laurel hat eine Diskussion gestartet
peel and stick tiles - Any experience with metallic peel and stick tiles? I saw the on a backsplash at a big box store, and it's the look I'd like on the wall beh... Lesen Sie mehr
    19 Kommentare
Laurel hat eine Diskussion gestartet
natural maple cabinets, other kitchen colors - My collection of gray and blue pottery (some salt glazed) will be displayed above new natural maple cabinets. I need ideas for the color of... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Laurel hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...