4 Beiträge
Lynette Ludbrook hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Who else is retrofitting an existing home for sustainable living? - I am on my second sustainable home journey. Both have involved retrofitting an existing home. Selecting a north facing, well insulated home,... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar
Lynette Ludbrook hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Is there anyone else out there who seeks a tile free home? - Tiles are a pain to clean and grout lines provide a haven for mould. While so many people have problems with asthma and fungi allergies, I d... Lesen Sie mehr
    10 Kommentare
Lynette Ludbrook hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How many Houzzers hate all shades of grey as much as I do? - Years ago I moved into a lovely flat with city views. The only problem was that within weeks the grey interior walls were making me feel dep... Lesen Sie mehr
6 „Gefällt mir“    25 Kommentare
Lynette Ludbrook hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Does anyone else plan their decor around their pets? - I recently purchased some wonderful rattan furniture from Cobra Cane in Collingwood, Victoria. The furniture, was wonderfully solid, in hard... Lesen Sie mehr
4 „Gefällt mir“    12 Kommentare