6 Beiträge
mabel6 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Backsplash - I need to choose a backsplash tile for my kitchen. I have fantasy brown countertops, dark wood floors, chestnut color cabinets, and the wall... Lesen Sie mehr
    13 Kommentare
mabel6 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Please help me find this backsplash! - Is there anyone out there that can tell me what tile is used for this kitchen backsplash? The photos show a kitchen that I found while brows... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
mabel6 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Backsplash - Could you give me any information on what tile is used for this backsplash? Thank you!
1 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
mabel6 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Entryway - I am thinking of painting my entry wall (just the wall with the pictures) a dark grey-blue accent color, but I am stuck with what to do next... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
mabel6 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help! Furniture for small living room - My husband and I just moved in to our new house this winter and I am having trouble with what furniture to buy and how to arrange our 17'0" ... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
mabel6 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Wallpaper - Where did you get the wallpaper from?
    Kommentar