4 Beiträge
MAT hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Kitchen Remodel - Hi guys, so we bought this house a few years ago and it had such an odd, small and frankly unsatisfactory kitchen for the kind of house it i... Lesen Sie mehr
7 „Gefällt mir“    18 Kommentare
MAT hat eine Diskussion gestartet
True built in Electrolux? - I'm curious if this refrigerator from Electrolux is a true built in because some websites and stores call it a built in and some don't so I'... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
MAT hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Will high end appliances really do much for resale? - I'm helping my friend with upgrading her house and bringing it up to style a bit since it is a 1990''s era split level home. It is a very ty... Lesen Sie mehr
    16 Kommentare
MAT hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Any thoughts on my kitchen appliances chosen? - So I'm just looking for an opinion on the appliances chosen for our kitchen renovation. If there's any experience or thoughts with these app... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar