6 Beiträge
Kristen Chuop hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help with kitchen counter top colour selection - Hi there, We're finally working on the kitchen and thankfully it's not a complete gut. We've painted our yellow oak cabinets with Amer... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Kristen Chuop hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    4 Kommentare
Kristen Chuop hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    3 Kommentare
Kristen Chuop hat eine Diskussion gestartet
1 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar
Kristen Chuop hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help with floor plan for office/guest room - Hello! We have a large room in our house that is doing nothing right now. I think it could be a great office/guest room, but I can't figure ... Lesen Sie mehr
    15 Kommentare
Kristen Chuop hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Front door colour - I'm looking to update the outside of our new townhome. The house is light orange brick. We can't change all of the trim, but we are able to ... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare