22 Beiträge
MAD zone 9b hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help with hydrangea ID & size please? - These are my first hydrangeas. Could anyone help with ID and estimated size? One has the ball form, and the other - I thought I was picking ... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
MAD zone 9b hat eine Diskussion gestartet
“Cast stone” Fiberglass vs Lightweight Concrete Planters? - Can anyone comment on their experience on durability of the “cast stone” fiberglass vs ”lightweight“ concrete planters? I’m trying to decid... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
MAD zone 9b hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Potted Peonies now on sale at Home Depot & Lowes, NorCal - So I missed the bareroot buying season, but luckily my local (bay area) Home Depot & Lowes are selling potted peonies right now. Lowes h... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
MAD zone 9b hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Are my Lithops Seedlings Stacked? - I planted these as seeds in end of Feb / beginning of March. They are almost 5mo. now. I’ve been only giving tiny sips to the ones completel... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
MAD zone 9b hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Topsy turvy put out crested pups - My regular echeveria topsy turvy flowered and “died” last winter, then put out a flurry of pups. I noticed today that some of the pups came ... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
MAD zone 9b hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Fertilizer on lithops seedlings? - Hello, I planted some lithops seeds in pure propagation grade pumice. After 5 days, most have sprouted and I am keeping them moist. Since th... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
MAD zone 9b hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help, Haworthia Sunburns Too Fast - I bought a couple H. Dodsons Obtusas, and they are super easy to sunburn compared to my other Haworthias. I have them in an east facing wind... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
MAD zone 9b hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Lithops Advice & ID, please? - I got this in the mail today. It was supposed to look like this (picture of same plant for sale). I initially wanted to complain th... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
MAD zone 9b hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Wrinkly Lithops, needs water or leaf splitting? - I picked these up on a recent trip to LA. Was potted in dry soil, I washed & repotted into gritty mix (potted a bit too high, will fix).... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
MAD zone 9b hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Rooting in Gritty Mix? Thoughts? - For those with experience rooting unrooted succulents, do they root just fine in inorganic gritty mix? I assumed it would be difficult to ro... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...