7 Beiträge
Michael Elliott hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Sink soap dispenser with 4" nozzle - I need recommendations for a stainless steel or brushed nickel sink soap dispenser with a nozzle at least 4" long. The countertop installer ... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Michael Elliott hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Organizing kitchen cupboards - I've just about finished installing the first stage of our new kitchen cabinets. I'm looking for some tips on how to most efficiently use th... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
Michael Elliott hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Paint color that shows dust less - I have a tv stand that's currently painted black. The problem is I have to dust more frequently because you can see the dust even a few minu... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
Michael Elliott hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Kitchen light fixture - I have a new kitchen under construction 18'6" x 10' that's wired for only on light fixture in the center along with a pair of pendants over ... Lesen Sie mehr
    12 Kommentare
Michael Elliott hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Product similar to Bluwood - Is there a product out there similar to Bluwood for adding an extra layer of protection for interior framing lumber. I'm used pressure treat... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Michael Elliott hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Roofing Shingle Color Coordination - What paint colors (preferably Sherwin-Williams or Benjamin Moore) are closest to the Owens Corning TruDefinition Harbor Blue shingle. We wou... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Michael Elliott hat eine Diskussion gestartet
LED light fixture coverage - How much coverage do you get from a single 19W ceiling mount LED light fixture?
    5 Kommentare