6 Beiträge
Merryl hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Edging Cloe tile - I am ordering the 2.5”x8” Cloe tile in white and although I love the photos people have posted, I cannot see what they used to edge the end ... Lesen Sie mehr
    9 Kommentare
Merryl hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Edgecomb Gray kitchen cabinets - I could really use some help with deciding on colors for my kitchen cabinets. I am having new Shaker fronts installed and then will have the... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Merryl hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Vase sizes - Plz give the sizes of each of,the 4 bases. Thanks
    2 Kommentare
Merryl hat eine Diskussion gestartet
10"-11"pans? - Since most cakes made by home cooks are 8"-9", this product has much limited usability. I would guess it is fine for huge cakes (or wedding... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Merryl hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How sturdy is the unit? - Wondering if unity is sturdy enough to use for rolling dough and chopping and cutting?
    2 Kommentare
Merryl hat eine Diskussion gestartet
what is the depth of this bookcase?? - Love the look but need a narrow (not more than 9" deep shelf)--what is the size of this unit--can't find it on IKEA site
    8 Kommentare