4 Beiträge
Miryam AdM hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Piano dilemma - We just built a house (smaller than our older house) and my husband and I have a disagreement on whether to keep our piano. (He is against i... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
Miryam AdM hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Granite or Carrara marble? - I love marble, but I am concerned about staining, is there a way to seal marble to protect it from stains?
    2 Kommentare
Miryam AdM hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Kitchen: can I use to different granite colors? - I am building a house, the kitchen will have white cabinets and a chestnut-color island. I like how black granite looks close to the white c... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
Miryam AdM hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Where can I buy the TV cover? - The link only leads us to an article about how to hide the TV, but where can we buy this?
    1 Kommentar