5 Beiträge
Tina Pocock hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Is this Zoffany piant - I love the colour. - Looking for paint for my lounge. This scheme is stunning,.
    1 Kommentar
Tina Pocock hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How practical is stainless steel - I love the look of this kitchen but in everyday life and with a busy entertaining schedule, how practical is stainless steel when used on wo... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar
Tina Pocock hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Where is this kitchen from - I love this kitchen. We are looking for a casual/scruffy look in our new one and this fits the bill.
    1 Kommentar
Tina Pocock hat eine Diskussion gestartet
who is the supplier of the doors and worktops - I'm looking for a fairly industrial look and like this combination. Who is the supplier?
    1 Kommentar
Tina Pocock hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar