6 Beiträge
majapl hat eine Diskussion gestartet
backsplash - What is the backsplash and who is the manufacturer? Thank you in advance.
    Kommentar
majapl hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Is this custom or can I order it? - do you ship this counter or does it have to be custom? how much is this counter?
    1 Kommentar
majapl hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Light fixture - Can you please tell me who is a manufacturer of the light fixture? Where did you purchase it?
    2 Kommentare
majapl hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Where did you purchase the island light fixture? - Who is manufacturer of the island light? How long is the island light? Do they have different lengths?
1 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
majapl hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Does this fixture provide down light? - I am looking for a light that provides enough light to light a kitchen island because I do most of my work in the kitchen on the island.
    1 Kommentar
majapl hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Is this a down light? - I am looking for a light that provides enough light to light a kitchen island because I do most of my work in the kitchen on the island.
    Kommentar