19 Beiträge
makeover99 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Material - What are the materials this clock is made of?
    1 Kommentar
makeover99 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Shelving height - Are the shelves adjustable? If not, what is the height between shelves?
    1 Kommentar
makeover99 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Returns - I love this item and want to order it but I'm still a little leery of the information and description since Pier 1 Import has the exact same... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
makeover99 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
measurement accuracy - What are the overall measurements of this piece? The photo of the measurements show the overall height measurement as 42 2/5 but the specs ... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
makeover99 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Do the wheels on this cabinet lock? - Do the wheels on this cabinet lock?
    1 Kommentar
makeover99 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Incorrect dimensions? - Is this product really 39"/39"/39"? Seems incorrect information is posted.
    1 Kommentar
makeover99 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How 'tall' is this item? - I've seen this item at a popular store yet their measurements don't match yours. How 'tall' is this item? "Tall' or 'high' being from floo... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
makeover99 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Can you provide more photos? - I'd like to see photos of the top and the insides of the drawer and cabinet before I purchase this piece. The overall size fits my needs bu... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
makeover99 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Dimensions without the leaf - Is the size/weight noted (W42"/ D66") with or without the leaf? If with, what is the dimension without the leaf?
    1 Kommentar
makeover99 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Dimensions without the leaf in - What are the dimensions of this table without the leaf in?
1 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...