13 Beiträge
makila fields hat eine Diskussion gestartet
paint color of trim - Hello, My trim is a dark red cherry wood. My base boards and kitchen cabinets are in horrible shape but my crown molding is in perfect shape... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
makila fields hat eine Diskussion gestartet
need help! what would do for this landscape disaster! - I want all new flower beds, maybe add a water feature. I live in Oklahoma and my house faces the north and both gets lots of west sun. any t... Lesen Sie mehr
    9 Kommentare
makila fields hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Want all new, maybe a fountain - What would you do? I live in oklahoma and my house faces north. I have included a pic of a fountain and would like your opinions on that als... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar
makila fields hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need new landscaping! - I would like all new landscaping, I am thinking of adding a fountain. My house faces the north. I will attach pics and a pic of the fountain... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
makila fields hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help!! I want all new landscaping! - Have any ideas? I need hardy plants because I line in oklahoma. My house faces the north and most of the landscape gets the west sun. I am w... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
makila fields hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help! What would you do? - I want to start all new on these flower beds. What would you do? I live in oklahoma and my house faces the north. The second photo is on the... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
makila fields hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What paint color is this - Does anyone know this paint color?
    3 Kommentare
makila fields hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Which granite would you choose? - Which granite would you choose? Napoli, ST. Cecilia, or new venetian ice?
    13 Kommentare
makila fields hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Granite - Which granite would you choose? The picture is my kitchen know
    11 Kommentare
makila fields hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Posting a discussion - My discussion looks like it is posted on my profile. I can even go to advice and go and find it. But on another computer that I am not signe... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...