78 Beiträge
malcolm_manners hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Buds dropping before opening - I wonder if anyone recognizes the cause of this. I have an old Alba rose, found name "Ethel Yount's White," which made many buds,... Lesen Sie mehr
    12 Kommentare
malcolm_manners hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Florida Southern College's annual pruning party - Folks, This year's big pruning party at FSC is to be Saturday, February 21, starting at 9:00 a.m. and going until we quit. While I have mo... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
malcolm_manners hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Old Rose ID Please - Folks in colder climates -- do you recognize this rose? I photographed it several years ago in zone 5b Pennsylvania. I've seen nothing lik... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
malcolm_manners hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Heritage Rose Foundation Conference - A reminder of a wonderful event coming up: The Heritage Rose Foundation's conference in New York, June 6-8. It will include excellent spea... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
malcolm_manners hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Florida Southern College pruning party and workshop - F Friends: Just a reminder that FSC's big rose garden pruning party is this Saturday, Feb. 15. 9:00 to whenever. Experienced rosarians, u... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
malcolm_manners hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Rosemary Manners is the new exhibition name for 'Xochimilco' - I registered 'Xochimilco' in 2012, and it remains my favorite rose seedling of any I've ever raised. It's an open-pollinated seedling of th... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
malcolm_manners hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Rose ID please? - On a recent trip to the Orkney Islands of Scotland, I kept seeing this rose in multiple places. Wondering if someone may recognize it. I'd... Lesen Sie mehr
    12 Kommentare
malcolm_manners hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Florida Southern College Pruning Day - A reminder: FSC's big pruning party is this coming Saturday, Feb. 24. All are welcome, whether seasoned rose pruners or absolute novices. ... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
malcolm_manners hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Pruning party and workshop at Florida Southern College - This year's annual pruning event at FSC, Lakeland Florida, is to be February 24, 9:00 a.m. until we're done. Rose societies, master gardener... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
malcolm_manners hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Odd growth on rose - I saw this odd growth on a plant of Knock Out yesterday, here in Lakeland Florida. We are in an area that has not had any rrv nor the mite ... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...