6 Beiträge
Malcolm Smith hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Anyone used net cups with seedlings? - I'm getting all my materials together to start germinating seeds. My process is as follows: 1. I germinate with peat pots in a humidity dom... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Malcolm Smith hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Tree transplant and dormancy - There are a slew of threads about moving mature trees, but I haven't seen this questions answered yet: How does one know when a tree has go... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
Malcolm Smith hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Fixing an apple tree that is leaning over - I've got a really nice Honey Crisp apple tree that is leaning over a lot due to a storm that happened a couple years ago. The tree is about ... Lesen Sie mehr
    13 Kommentare
Malcolm Smith hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Red Delicious Apple Tree has to go... grafting potential? - I have a Red Delicious Apple tree that was planted in my yard about six years ago. I purchased this at a local food store and at the time h... Lesen Sie mehr
    12 Kommentare
Malcolm Smith hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Source for Cowlick's Brandywine? - Grew this last year and it was fantastic. Unfortunately I wasn't able to save any of the seeds. I believe this variety originates from the... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
Malcolm Smith hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Tomatoes You'll Never Plant Again - Part IV - Sorry.. a little late in sending this out, but since now is the time people are starting to purchase their seeds for 2016 it is as good a ti... Lesen Sie mehr
    21 Kommentare