9 Beiträge
malika19 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Natural maple or natural select hickory cabinets? - We are building. I can't seem to be able to settle on cabinets. The floor is a medium oak lux vinyl. I am afraid I may look back and think m... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    14 Kommentare
malika19 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
fireplace surround? - What is the fireplace surround?
1 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
malika19 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Panels in master shower - I was wondering if anyone has any first hand experience with the newer type panels for showers versus a unit or tile? Large department store... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
malika19 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Back Splash - what is it? - What is material is backsplash
    Kommentar
malika19 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
2 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
malika19 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Dry wall returns - Love the look of the windows!
    Kommentar
malika19 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Panelized homes versus prefab; is there a difference? Quality or poor - We are looking to build and heard about panelized homes. They sound good but wonder if would be a wise decision or throwing money away? Pre... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
malika19 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    6 Kommentare