7 Beiträge
Mallory hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Exterior finish ideas for a painted half brick rancher with addition - Would love to get some inexpensive ideas for freshening up this exterior. It's nestled in the mountains, built in the 60's so I would love t... Lesen Sie mehr
    13 Kommentare
Mallory hat eine Diskussion gestartet
ideas to update 1970’s loft rail? - We’re renovating a 1970’s ski condo - on a limited budget. Would love ideas for updating the railing. Thick white 4x4 supports are structura... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
Mallory hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Curb Appeal Landscape Help?! - I have a newly remodeled house that needs some landscape help! I've already done most of the yard landscape but need to figure out what to p... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Mallory hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Backsplash? - Hi - such a pretty kitchen! I'm considering using the same colors you used here & have already purchased Decora chantille cabinets. I ... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
Mallory hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Beautiful kitchen! What colors for trim & ceiling? - I'm getting ready to install Decora cabinets in Chantille and the color seems creamier than I thought. Wondering what to do for the trim and... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Mallory hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
Mallory hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Stucco & stone? - Beautiful home! Do you have info on the stucco color? Also, is that natural stone or cultured? Any info on that would also be appreciated... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar