16 Beiträge
Mike Malul hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Painting - Does it come with other colors ? ( blue green gray .)
    1 Kommentar
Mike Malul hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Daybed - When should I expect delivery ?
    Kommentar
Mike Malul hat eine Diskussion gestartet
We got the wrong color - We ordered this sample with the blue stone and got glass green please resend with the blue stone so we can match it to our kitchen and possi... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Mike Malul hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Want to buy this bed - As I said before I wanted to buy this bed for delivery at the end of November but I can't add this to my cart or reserve it Thanks Amnon
    Kommentar
Mike Malul hat eine Diskussion gestartet
When can I order this bed ? - My daughter like this bed in this color please let me know when can I get it ?
    1 Kommentar
Mike Malul hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Ordered a sample - I ordered a sample with the blue'sh stone and got green'sh stone Can you please resend me the correct one ? Thanks Mike
    1 Kommentar
Mike Malul hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Stool laundry - Do you get all 4 pieces ?
1 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
Mike Malul hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Bathroom light - What is the size of this light ?
    1 Kommentar
Mike Malul hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Bathroom light - Can u instala this In The bathroom shower area ?
    1 Kommentar
Mike Malul hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Mike Malul - What is the difference between single and double barrier
    Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...