5 Beiträge
mamabear02 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Front entrance help - Looking for advice on how we can make our front entrance more inviting. The first pic is what we started with and the second pic is the chan... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
mamabear02 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Walkway dilemma - We’re beginning a landscape project and need ideas on what to do with the walkway. We are considering a concrete walkway down to the sidewa... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
mamabear02 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help me pull this room together!! - It is a wide open room 22' x 19'. I envision expanding the kitchen and I'd like to have a seating area too. I have no pantry in the kitch... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
mamabear02 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
do we add a formal walkway or not? - We are in the process of relandscaping. I included a before photo. The thought occurred to me maybe we should consider designing a walkway... Lesen Sie mehr
    16 Kommentare
mamabear02 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
front yard makeover desparately needed - We've lived here 9 yrs and I'm finally ready to breathe new life into our front yard curb appeal. I live in the Tampa Bay area. The dirt a... Lesen Sie mehr
    15 Kommentare