7 Beiträge
mamadids hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Tuscan bench - Can this be made to order? I am interested in a slightly smaller version. If so how do I go about making specific request for custom sizin... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
mamadids hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What would be the price for this mantle 57" high by 68" wide at base? - We want to custom order this item but not sure how to do so.
    2 Kommentare
mamadids hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    3 Kommentare
mamadids hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Custom size - could this be made with a 44 or 43" width. if so what would be the cost. Could I order 2? how long would it take to ship to NY?
    2 Kommentare
mamadids hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    2 Kommentare
mamadids hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Are there additional photos and delivery time? - I am interested in ordering this vanity. Would you let me know the approximate delivery time for zip code 11768? Also is it possible to se... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar