5 Beiträge
mamaloukos hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Please HELP: Nightmare Bookcase-Stain Project - Hi we installed a bookcase that was custom made and unfinished. I got a quote from a pro that I felt was very high for finishing it (almost ... Lesen Sie mehr
    12 Kommentare
mamaloukos hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Please HELP: Nightmare Bookcase-Stain Project - Hi we installed a bookcase that was custom made and unfinished. I got a quote from a pro that I felt was very high for finishing it (almost ... Lesen Sie mehr
    12 Kommentare
mamaloukos hat eine Diskussion gestartet
HELP! My new quartz countertop has a "melt" spot!!! - OK so we moved in about 3 weeks ago but I didn't use the kitchen until about a week ago because the appliance installers made a mistake and ... Lesen Sie mehr
    31 Kommentare
mamaloukos hat eine Diskussion gestartet
type of bulbs used? - led, incandescent, etc...
    1 Kommentar
mamaloukos hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What light bulb type does this fixture use? - Incandescent or LED or halogen?
    1 Kommentar